Digital Scholarship and Initiatives
Physical Location: 204 Parks Library
Our Digital Collections platform recently underwent a refresh.
Watch videos of before and after searches here.
How We Can Help…
- Research Support and Consultation
- Digital Humanities in the Classroom
- Open Education Resource Creation
- Digital Scholarship Development
- Add Your Research in ISU's open access Digital Repository
- Copyright clearance for published materials
- Network - finding your peers @ ISU
- Workshops (for you or your class)
- Digital Collection Creation
- Grant Writing Support
The Digital Scholarship & Initiatives Department supports research, teaching, and learning by collaborating with staff, students, and faculty on digital scholarly research from inception to preservation. DSI provides free, open access to digital materials that embody the scholarly, cultural, and creative activities of Iowa State University including the University Library’s rare, unique, and uncommon local cultural heritage collections.
Digital Repository Services
The Iowa State University Digital Repository (ISSN 2572-679X) supports Iowa State's mission to create, apply and share knowledge by providing free and open access to the research and scholarship of Iowa State's faculty, students and staff including historical, inactive publications of the Iowa State Digital Press.
The Iowa State University Digital Repository is managed by the University Library's Digital Scholarship and Initiatives Department. It is supported by the Office of the Vice President of Research. Contact us for self-archiving support and online researcher profiles.